I get questions from people all the time asking if they can really make money online by buying solo ads. I buy 100 clicks on a weekly basis and manage to break even all the time. It’s not easy though. You have to be consistent, need to promote the right product to a right audience. That’s where solo ads excel. It’s all about targeting in the end and solos are highly targeted. Can’t expect an audience interested in cat products to buy a fat loss product, doesn’t make sense, right?
The Ultimate Solo Ad Formula
1. Send all the clicks to a capture page not to an offer page directly. People hardly buy right off the bat. Sure, can’t write it off totally but sales on the front-end are more of less, a fluke.
2. Once people visit your capture page, aim to get the best conversions by keeping it simple on your landing page. Click here to find some helpful capture page tips.
3. Once they’re in, you collect their emails, redirect them to your offer page while also following up with autoresponder at the same time as you’ve already collected their emails.
4. The magic happens in the backend, which is your followup sequence, keep it simple, aim to solve people’s problems and not sell to them. No one likes being sold to.
5. Be persistent. Within a few months, you’ll build a good-sized high quality email list which you own and can promote offers on a regular basis.
6. This model works but you need patience, consistency and always promote good products, focus on giving value to your subscribers and money will follow.
Stick to the action plan, don’t worry about perfectionism. Take imperfect but consistent action.
I book my solo ads from this here all the time, he’s quite consistent when it comes to results.